Sunday, March 20, 2005

How much can you fit in an Alfa?

Well another enjoyable trip to Ikea today with Glenn. Even had the meatballs for lunch, really yummy!

Anyway I don't think Glenn thinks about my smallish car when he chooses furniture. Anyway we managed to get into the car: 4 drawer chest, 2 door wardrobe, small shelving thingy,and smaller knick knacks. Yes its all flat packed. Yes the car was very full. Yes I still had visibility of all 3 mirrors.

Not the best thing to do but lucky Simon was at home to help us unload. :) Appologies to the building for bring the furniture in 20mins after your not suppose to.

Anyways have to clean my room before the weekend is out.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 am , Blogger Nyum said...

There's always "delivery" :)

I've heard about horror stories with a jam packed car... like someone hard breaking and an entire cabinate door went flying through the front windscreen...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home