Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Compliments

I got an email from an ex team member last week, telling me how she now has had the opportuinity to realise how much easier I made her life when she was in my team. How her new TL asks her for all this info that I used to keep for them.

I do so much stuff for my team. A lot of the time they dont know that I do this until its too late and they go into another team. But at least now some of them realise what I do for them. I don't do things to get everyone to say " Oh your the best blah blah blah" but occassionally it would be nice. I know I got a big award last Oct and for that I am truely grateful.


I just hope that everything is remembered come end of PDR year.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 am , Blogger Nyum said...

Oh believe me! We knew!!

When I first got drafted over to Saaaaaab's team... That was a nightmare!

That award was well deserved!!

Your ex-team mates value your integrity, wisdom, work ethics and friendship a lot!!! Well... there was always that 1 issue most of us faught with... Wearing hats ;)

 
At 9:38 am , Blogger whatever said...

Thanks guys! It means a lot to me what you guys think, more so then those that have influence on my PDR result.

Now just to get those people to realise it on a final paper.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home