Tuesday, November 30, 2004

What a difference a phone call makes

Well just got a call to say that my new car will be ready on Friday for collection. This means I have 3 days to either sell it or resign myself to trading it in and not getting as much for it.

Also need to decide what im doing for Xmas. Well Im working on Xmas day which is good, money money ,money. But after that i dont know. Darling little sister may be moving around then so will need to move my stuff out of her laundry too. Hopefully I will get rid of some car stuff wince after Friday i wont have the car for it to fit on. Anyone wants some 2000 Civic parts?

Anyway need to go to Alfa now to see how much they will give me as trade in.

Have a good day all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home